Leave a gift in your Will
TOGETHER, WE WILL STAY IN THE FIGHT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
Leave a gift in your Will.
Secure your legacy of human rights.
Together we will continue to stand with humanity.
By making a Will and pledging a gift to Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand, you can play a crucial role in advancing justice, freedom, and equality.
You can leave a lasting impact on the world by ensuring the protection of human rights for generations to come.
Why Pledge a Gift to Amnesty in Your Will?
As you reflect on the legacy you wish to leave behind, consider the enduring power of your commitment to human rights.
By pledging a gift in your Will to Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand, you're investing in a future where every individual's rights are upheld and respected.
Your support will keep us standing up against oppression, challenging discrimination, and driving positive transformation across the world.
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Through your gift, you will leave an indelible mark on the fight for human rights, inspiring future generations to carry forward our shared values of humanity and justice.
Amplify Your Impact
Your gift will join together with those of other passionate advocates, enabling Amnesty International to continue advocating for justice on a global scale.
"Amnesty International is needed as never before, this is one of the best investments we can make in our grandkids’ future.”Mr C Simpson & Ms V Williams
"We have a responsibility to not pass on a world that’s falling apart. This is a cause that has been an important part of my life. I want it to live on beyond my lifetime.”Rosslyn Noonan
Making a Will and pledging a gift to Amnesty International New Zealand is simple and impactful:
- Consult a Professional: Seek advice from a legal professional or estate planner to create or update your Will, ensuring your intentions are accurately reflected.
- Include Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand: Choose to leave a specific sum, a percentage of your estate, or a particular asset to support our vital work.
- Tell Us: Let us know about your decision. We'd love to express our gratitude and ensure your intentions are respected.
Ways to Pledge:
You have options when it comes to pledging a gift:
- Residuary Gift: Leave a portion of your estate after loved ones have been provided for.
- Pecuniary Gift: Designate a specific amount of money.
- Specific Gift: Donate a particular asset, such as property or stocks.
Create your Will online
Remembering Amnesty in your Will is a very personal decision, but it's one that carries great hope. It's an act that expresses what you believe in, and one that will help ensure a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand is proud to have partnered with Gathered Here, a trusted, safe and easy to use Will writing platform.
Thanks to this partnership, Amnesty supporters are invited to write their Will.
- Fast - takes less than 10 minutes
- Free - absolutely no cost
- Easy - simply print and sign
Your Impact in Action:
Amnesty International New Zealand has a proud history of championing human rights. With your support, we can continue to:
- Advocate for Justice: Fight against unlawful detention, unfair trials, and the death penalty.
- Protect Freedom of Expression: Stand up for journalists, activists, and individuals who risk their lives to speak out.
- Combat Discrimination: Tackle systemic issues, including gender-based violence, racial injustice, climate-justice, and more.
Join Us Today:
Your commitment to human rights can transcend generations.
By making a will and pledging a gift, you solidify your legacy as a defender of justice.
Please contact Jasmine Etuata to learn more about how you can secure a future where human rights flourish.
Amnesty International New Zealand recommends seeking professional legal advice when making or updating your Will. The information provided on this page is for general informational purposes and should not be considered legal advice.
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness
Peter Benenson Founder of Amnesty International