Five reasons we should all oppose the death penalty
Executing someone is the ultimate act of violence, and it denies that person their most fundamental right: the right to live.
08 May, 2023
Our Domestic Work
Transformation for the justice system – and beyond
Our goal is to support the transformation of the criminal justice system into one that fully recognises the tino rangatiratanga of Māori.
27 April, 2023
Amnesty can help with
- Connecting you to a global movement that is standing with humanity
- Identifying systemic human rights issues
- Advocating to change the laws and practices that marginalise groups of people
Amnesty can’t help with
- Legal advice
- Support for individuals who need assistance with complaints or claims
- Information about agencies or laws in countries besides Aotearoa New Zealand
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Sign up to our emails to get involved in the fight to protect human rights.