For general enquiries, please email:
One of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also reach us on social media:
Call us on 0800 AMNESTY (266 3789)
We also work with call centres in Aotearoa and Australia. These are Unity4, Public Outreach, Surge Direct and Raisers Hub. If you get a call from number you don't know, it may be from one of these partners, but we are happy to confirm that with you.
PO Box 5300
Victoria Street West
Amnesty can help with
- Connecting you to a global movement that is standing with humanity
- Identifying systemic human rights issues
- Advocating to change the laws and practices that marginalise groups of people
Amnesty can’t help with
- Legal advice
- Support for individuals who need assistance with complaints or claims
- Information about agencies or laws in countries besides Aotearoa New Zealand